I had a call from someone who is selling her father’s bookbinding equipment. Below is the information that she sent me along with her contact information:
Here is the list of bookbinding equipment we have for sale.
1. Board Cutter – Manual Shears
2. Cutting Machine, Electric with extra knives
3. Job Backer, Manual
4. Job Backer with Roller
5. Press, Max opening 5-12 feet ( includes boards and cabinet and logs to shorten distance
6. Press, Max opening 4 feet (includes boards and cabinet and logs
7. Press, Table top model, 13″x13″ top plate & 15″x15″ bottom plate (includes boards
8. Glueing Machine, Hot, Electric (includes glue
9. Turning-In Machine sold
10. Case Making Gauge
11. Stamping Machine, Hot stamping, Kensol ( prefer to sell both kensols together includes type, pallets, chaises
12. Stamping Machine, Hot stamping, Kensol
13. Oversewing Machine ( includes sectioner, needles and punches
14. Numbering Machine
15. Hole Eyelet Punching Machine (includes various punches
16. Metal top table
17. Warmer, for type and pallets
18. Electric Glue Pots
19. Paper Jogger
Additionally, there is a residual Inventory of Binding Materials – (binders boards, end sheets, cover materials (in sheet sizes and in rolls), etc.).
And a quantity of Chases and Pallets and a large quantity of Type for the Kensols.
There are also worktables and steel shelving